Thursday, November 19, 2009

U P S R

Nope.


Not me.


It's my little sister. She's taking her UPSR result's today.


And I'm proud to inform you that she scored 6A's. Not straight A, but at least score an A more than her brother =]


Which reminds me out there, there's a bunch of form 5 students taking their SPM. Poor thing XP


Editted this picture especially for someone and, trust me, that someone only (that someone, you reading this? XD). But, we should never be shelfish,right? So, uploaded it up anyway.


Wanna wish you all form 5 students good luck.


Note: not add oil. If you haven't been adding it for the pass few months, it's pretty useless wishing you that, cause you will be needing alot of luck.

If you translate straight from the word. It will be somethin like~ you will succeed just as soon as the horse arrive XP


Tomorrow will be the last day of my current examination. After the Physics paper and it will be hello Holidays!

That's all for now. Think I will go study abit XD

No comments:

Post a Comment