Saturday, November 14, 2009

One Saturday in November =]

Finally updating my blog.
*Cheers XD
Sure you all know why my blog outdated for so long..
Here's a summary.(I try to recall as much as I can XP)


JULY
After the choir competition, there's our school concert. A special one this year as we got to perform in small group. We sang 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight'. We did okay,i guess.. Let's hope we will be doing opera next year XD
The finale of that performance =]

And there's the Japanese Ghost Festival (is it?), Bon Odori on 18th, Saturday night at Padang Kota (旧关仔甲's big field, Esplanade or whatever u called that place).Lots of people wearing kimonos. Saw Sushi King and Azuma setting up stalls there =] First time been there, darn hot there...and as night getting darker, it gets crowded. Took me half an hour to buy a bottle of cold water. IN the middle of the field, stage was set up and there were dancing, too bad they kept repeating the same few songs. XD There was some fireworks at 10pm to end to festival.
He sat there almost the whole night. Awesome *claphands

Went Little Cottage 2 on the 25th after school curiculum. It's located at the junction which one head to waterfall park and the other one leads to Penang Chinese Girl School. Was welcoming a friend coming back from her Matriculations.

AUGUST
There's my birthday on the 1st and my sisiter's on 27th. Had a chocolate cheese cake and completely chocolate for my sister. She would not eat cheese...strange XD
My sister's
Mine =]

Taking the first exam of my form six life on 17th,Monday, and it was also a memorable day for reason that will be not stated here =] Experiencing new things since then and loving it.
After four days of exam, is some holidays. On 24th, went Dewan Sri Pinang for Chinese Songs Choir Competition. Won the overall champion again. Weee =] Lucky we did, or else will be receiving critics for not winning this state competition like the national state compeition we did in July.

SEPTEMBER
Well.
Nothing much happen.
Just one day my uncle dropped by. His a hair dresser. Gave my little sis a haircut and we ate his cake that we prepared for his birthday that day XD
And I think 九皇大帝 is some time in this month, is it?
If I'm not mistaken, we got our school concert DVD this month. The quality is alot better than last year, but there are still spaces for improving. As for the cover, pretty nice =]
hmmm...Sorry for the quality of the picture which make it hard for you to understand its awesomeness XD
Got my exam results. Darn bad. Worst XD Scored only 19 for maths out of 100. Proud of the marks i get for English and my Physics =]

OCTOBER
Next month will be the 2nd exam.
Celebrated my little sis's b'day by having dinner at Kim Gary, Queensbay. It's been months i have stepped into a shopping mall.
Another cake with only chocolate. Bought at Maxim's.
November ~ Now
Start having exam on 11th. So far I think I'm doing just fine. hmmm =]
Went for breakfast with with friend on 8th, the Hokkien mee was good. XD
Holiday will start next next week and am looking forward to it. Will be coming back to school for extra classes as some lower six syllabus for mathematics and Physics have yet to cover. T.T
Rained heavily for a couple of days already...Lovin' it =]
Just finished dinner, 14th, have some fried rice with salted fish, fried oyster(蚝煎 XD) and some CHICKEN LEGS...just like to chew it...quite fun, you don't have much chance to chew like that when eating other things,know? XP

December
Lots of plan and study i think =]
That's all for now.
Phew...finally updated my blog.
Again
*CHEERS
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment