Monday, November 23, 2009

3rd day of the Holidays

Like I said, today it's the 3rd day of my short holidays.

Went Pizza Hut on Friday to kick start my holidays. Received bad service =.= No wonder my kitty said pizza hut sucks XD


Did you notice our holidays are becoming shorter each year? From 2 months more till 2 months till 1 and 3/4 month and till now, which is just 1 month plus one week of holidays. Don't know why, maybe it is something like global warming isn't it? That it grew shorter each because of our own making? XD It's just a guess.

Anyway, will be attempting 7 days of tution at school. Cause Physics and Maths teachers haven't finish the Lower Six syllabus. When teacher first mentioned this tutions to us on school days, it really didn't seem so bad, but now i only know that's not really that fun XD


Here's some plan for the holidays. Record it down here to serve as a checklist.

A) Finish a few novel:

1 The Penultimate Peril - Lemony Snicket

2 The End - Lomeny Snicket

3 Duma Key - Stephen King

4 The Chamber - John Grisham


B) Study! (revision actually)


C) Sing Sang SOng!


D) Cycle to Gurney or Queensbay =]


Think that's all.

Just got some results today when attending the tution in school. Physics...50marks..HOHO..improved 12 marks. Maths, total is 37 out of 100. I know it sucks, but hey, I scored only 16 last time. Chemistry and General Paper is still a mystery. But judging from those two papers, I say I might improve too for these 2 papers too, don't you think? XD

That's all for now =]

No comments:

Post a Comment