Sunday, November 29, 2009

BBQ and Gurney Plaza

BBQ was held at LiHao's house on Fri, 27 Nov 2009.
Scheduled to start at 7.30pm but i still got there late.
Bee came to fetch me at around 7pm, and i drove her car to fetch Pat.
Got lost awhile, but we found it at the end and reached there about 8pm.
Most of the people were here.
Then we start eating some bihun and fried rice and it was darn HOT
LiHao's sis, HuiTing, did invite her friends too.
Poor thing is, most of them did apply eye shadows, and was lucky that it didnt wear off in the heat. *GENG! =]


Start bbq with some hotdogs, chicken wings and SATAY. The satay was darn nice!!
Then after awhile people start gathering in groups and start playing with poker cards and soft drinks. (man they are creative =])
Some hide inside LiHao's room playing PC. And the girls went into the other room playing something (I think?). Anyway, later that night witness how a alcoholic affect the drinker(interesting). Later on we have some homemade pizzas and it taste awesome!
Went back and reached home at 11.45pm.


Gurney Plaza's GSC was darn cold. XD I think it's the same for Queensbay. Went there to watch 2012 the day after the bbq. It was veryveryvery nice just as everyone told me. But since it's cold and drank abit of water, so, watched it with full bladder XD
Reached there under the HOT sun at around 2pm. Wen redbox to sing abit and then left for MPH and Popular while taking my kitty for a stroll =]
Have my dinner at sakae sushi and met up with Esther. XD
Our glasses.

My Curry Katsu Don.
After dinner, I went straight home. On my bike. And it was darn lonely....XP
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment