Saturday, May 2, 2009

YoooHoo

Yoo!!
This is my first blog in my 18 years on Earth..check it out...lalala
hmmm....maybe later will celebrate by doing something special...
Anyway....I finally decide to open up a blog,cause felt kinda lazy to write in my diary.
Maybe like typing more.



So.
Let's start by yesterday's event
Yesterday I went to Autocity to have my dinner in Tao.
Of cause I'm going along with my parent...and my aunt's family...
Cause you see,Tao have this new promotion for the month of May.
Not vry sure about it,but if you were born on May,better listen up closely

The promotion is, those who were born on May that dine in Tao,will only be charge half of the normal price.
That's why we went...cause you see,my aunt,and my parent(yup,both of them)were born on May.

My parent xD


Anyway,reach there around 7.30pm...have a look around...lalala

Found some...eerr..stalls there...selling those little things...you know...hair pin those stuff..

Know what i mean now?
All the little thingie...

Then,we went up the 1st floor for Tao.
And oh my goodness all the people crowding the entrance.
Can't remeber why but we must dine at or after 8.30pm...

Then...Let the feast BEGIN...
we ordered loads of loads of food...lalala
Too bad i didn't take any photo of the things we ate...cause you see...we were busy eating..
If I'm correct...here's the list of food we ordered:
~Yaki Soba(Fried Soba)
~Agedashi Dofu
~Wakatori Karaage(Fried pieces of chicken)
~Lamb chop(i think?)
~Kimuchie Soup(i think? Cause the soup was full of it)
~Cheese backed scallop
~Yasai Itame(vegetables...)
~Ika Dango(though the one i know is Takoyaki)
~Sashimi Moriawase(too thin...the pieces)
~Spider roll
~LaLa...xD
~Dumplings
~some sushi and salad...lalala

And other stuff that I can't remeber

The lamb chop i mentioned
(this was taken on my previous visit though)

So...we ate untill 10.45...very full and satisfy...hahaxD

And then come the desserts which is one big scooop of chocalate flavour ice cream with some chocalate chips topping..HOHO..
We left there around 11pm...
Reached home around 11.30pm...and when I'm all done and ready for bed...it's already midnight....but i waited till 1am like that then only I lie down on bed...
Too full le...haha xD...


Hmmm...ok...think that's enough for my first blog...now to practice abit guitar...
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment