Monday, May 11, 2009

Starting Form 6 today...lalala

    Today's a brand new day. Woke up 6 in the morning. Felt darn tired causeI only closed my eyes 2am...Eyes hurt abit. But still, i have to go to school,to register for Lower Six in Heng Ee.


    Stepped pass school gate,spotted Mr. Goh not far away. Hmmm...greeted him of cause. Walked into the foyer and looked at the clock hanging above. Only 6.50am. Too darn early i think. At least too early for any of my friends to show up...I came with my sis by my dad's car,that's why I'm punctual.


    Walked slowly,really slowly to Dewan Kuliah. Was trying to look for my friends. No such luck. Straight away made my mind to go to the toilet. Wash my tired face and came out. Still not a single friend in sight. Greeted some lower form friends though. Reached Dewan Kuliah and became laughing stock of Yun Jing and Xiao Xian. Said not used to looking me with white pants. Hmmm...


    Anyway...stand there trying to stay cool but failed for the next 20 minutes. Cause i can't stop knocking off the payphone behind me with the bag of mine. Finally my friends showed up(Where the heck did u go?) and I joined them waiting.

Bell rang at 7.25 and Pn Ooi went to open the lecture hall. We went in and sat down...


    I would like to stop here and skip to the end of school as the process of typing it all down frightened me...too boring...i even fell asleep when Pn. Leong was informing us on the format of PA. 


    When i was back from school...have a quick shower and straight away slam onto my bed. WOke up around 3.50...quite refreshing and decided to skip lunch xD

   

Went to Queensbay again at 4...To retrieve my MAybank card that was eaten by the Cash-in machine...have a look around and went home around 5pm. Then sat down in front of the PC and learn abit guitar again...


    T
hat's pretty boring ey?...Well, the excitement are for me and only me. And it was the starting of school(like everyone of us excited about the first day at school after the 2 months holiday).

And meeting up with the same old friends although we graduated...that's enough excitement for me.

Now to solve the AddMath question my sis threw at me just now. Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment