Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We got a MAn down here!

2nd blog ne...lalala

Last few days,as we all know...have been raining lile hell...not sure why....the moonsoon i assume. Anyway...On Saturday...my throat is geeting abit strange....tighter to be precise...

Then,as expected,i went down with flu(...or cold i think?)

And i spent nearly my whole Monday on the bed...but never mind,I slept all those boring hour away.

Usually,fell sick doesnt bothers me...but this time it does,cause you see,I have plans for Tuesday's night and getting a cold isn't part of the plan. My plan was having dinner with some of my friends at Tao...AGAIN....xD

Not that I'm so craze of Tao,it's just coincidence that i have both parent and friend born on May. So we intend not to miss the discound! xP

On that day,we first gather at Fruit's house around 3pm. There are 6 of us,Fruit,Roger,Me,Yi Ru,Warren,Soon Shan. Play some guitars till 6pm then only we depart for Tao...Cause customers that reach before 6.30pm will get 10% off...HohO...

We got a total of 3 guitars here guys(the red one's mine,though I borrowed it from a friend...

the others belonged to Roger)

So of course we made it...we are the 3rd table of customer there...hmmm.

Seated ourself, then we started to oreder...all the stuff we ordered were just like the ones i ate at Autocity...lucky for me cause I'm sick,therefore i only ate a little of everything xD...Halfway eating,saw my uncle stepped into the restraunt. And oh my what a shock,didn't expect to see him here...not that i hate him or what...just very unexpected. He came with his coworker for dinner...about 18 people of them!

We finished our dinner something around 9pm...then,when i walked out of Tao,I met my coworkers from Azuma!..HOHO...What a pleasant surprise..!...lalala There were Zhi Yun,Pei Zhern and Bong..lalala...Glad to see them.

Since the night is still young and we are quite full,we decided to stroll around Tesco xD..

And when i reached home...it's almost 10.30pm and with my cold getting worst...

When i woke up this morning...i totally cannot speak a complete sentence without my voice changing tunes. But I don't care....haha....still got about 4 more days untill school open...

K...that's all for now...just done downloading Left 4 Dead...now gonna try it out...Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment