Tuesday, June 2, 2009

'In memory of youS' xD

Well.

It's been quite a rotting few days since the holiday started for me. xD


   Wanna update my blog. But the moment i opened my PC...just can't stop myself playing Left 4 Dead awhile. And when i m done playing, i'm just too tired too type anything.


Anyway...


Yes...last week, the 3rd week of my Lower Six life.

   
Nothing much to tell i guess. Using the same time table since the school started having 1B exam. Darn boring. 


Especially the 2nd period after recess. Chemistry!

   Don't know why. My energy always seems to deplete around that time. For that week, everytime when it's Chem, it's like playing a game,Stay-awake-or-else-you-will-be-damn...xD Manage to survive though, I just sort of move back and forth in my seat to shake me up abit.


As for 28th of May 2009...hmmm...

A significant date for me to remember. I lost 2 of my best friends that day. Darn youS..xD

*sigh* just too bad...Gonna miss them a lot...

First, in the morning, Fruits left us,by bus of cause. Even leave me a sms before she departed. Then, at that night around 10, Yin left Malaysia for USA(what a lucky girl).

Hmmm...don't feel like writing anything more about my loses. Stop there.


By the way, went cycling for Sunday morning(31 May 09). Like cycling a lot...lalala...don't know why?xD

Cycle to Roger's house at Relau. But when i phoned him. He was lazy to come down for me ==. Said still wanna sleep. But it's already 9 in the morning man?!. Then start cycling home since he wouldn't come down.

Passing through Taman Bukit Jambul and met a couple of weird/passionate/friendly people =.=

Made it home around 10.30am...darn tired that time. Dead meat.


    As for today which is 2nd June 09.

Went to school for choir.

Since 7.45am to 6pm.

Oh my darn goodness for that. Never ever before i stayed so long in school for co-curriculum before...hmmm

And yes my throat hurts. But better then i expected. At least i didn't get a sore throat now...lalala xD

Hmmm....think that's enough update for tonight. Now to L4D...xP

Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment